Hats!

Things have actually been pretty exciting on the knitting front lately. Zack has been wearing this hat that I made him this summer, and all sorts of people have been asking him where he got it:


As a result, I had a bunch of hat commissions (just in time for Christmas!) It's a good way to make some extra money, as well as an excuse to come up with some cool hats. Most people have been asking for a normal striped one like Zack's, but some are more interesting.

Zack got his friend Natalia for a secret santa exchange, and she LOVES dinosaurs, so I came up with a dinosaur hat!


(Thanks to my sister for modeling)

Speaking of my sister, she asked for a home-knit bear hat for Christmas this year. I chose some nice chunky, warm yarn and went to work without a pattern.

Not the best picture...but I had to wrap it!

Warm, fuzzy bear hats come in handy when blizzards dump feet of snow on your driveway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Rochelle BaRoss is currently livin' the dream in Brooklyn, working as a Cold Weather Accessory Designer and dabbling in her love of all things illustration and design in her spare time.