Business Card Trial Cut

Since I purchased my Silhouette Cameo last week (a diecut printer, so to say, that plugs into your computer and cuts shapes you design), I've been itching to get some business cards designed and cut! Unfortunately, my first run taught me that I have to use big shapes and simple cuts. It's too bad, because I would love to get nice and intricate! Oh well; designers always have limitations and all you can do is embrace them!


Not the best photo (I took it with my phone) but gets the idea across. Back to Illustrator to find a solution!

(Another annoying part about cutting these tiny cuts is that it's hard to peel everything off the sticky cutting mat without ripping anything off. Big cuts, big cuts...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Rochelle BaRoss is currently livin' the dream in Brooklyn, working as a Cold Weather Accessory Designer and dabbling in her love of all things illustration and design in her spare time.