Hello there!


Hi everyone!

My name is Rochelle BaRoss and I'm a Illustration major. I'm going to post some of my work here as well as whatever else I feel like posting.

A few random facts about myself: I knit (as is evidence by my Ex Libris, above), I take photos for my school's newspaper, I'm in a (coed) community service fraternity, and I really like dark chocolate. I also like to dance (I go to Zumba classes to give myself an outlet)! I originally hail from New Jersey and I have a (pretty obese and stupid but adorable) Border Collie mix.

The Ex Libris above was created with scratchboard that was scanned into the computer and edited. An Ex Libris, or bookplate, was a popular way for people to identify their books and to assure that they were returned to the proper home ("ex libris" mean "from the library of"). Nowadays, they are collected by enthusiasts.

I guess that's it for now! I'll get some more work up here soon.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Rochelle BaRoss is currently livin' the dream in Brooklyn, working as a Cold Weather Accessory Designer and dabbling in her love of all things illustration and design in her spare time.