Chicken Little

So this post is perhaps a little late because the show is coming down in a few days, but I just wanted to mention that I have a piece in a show at the Spirit Gallery in New London! The show is called "Little Works" and features only work under 14"x14"x14" and priced under $100.


I made a little chicken to fit a frame I found and fell in love with at Jerry's. The opening is only 4"x4" and I decided to paint a chicken a la the chickens from my "Chicken Parade" piece. I called it "Chicken, Little" because I'm a punster like that.



Here is a photo of my little chicken in the actual gallery, surrounded by the wonderful photography of Zack Wussow.

The show runs from November 6 - December 23.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Rochelle BaRoss is currently livin' the dream in Brooklyn, working as a Cold Weather Accessory Designer and dabbling in her love of all things illustration and design in her spare time.