New Etsy Items, Business Cards, and a Blog!

Over the past few weeks, I've been working hard on inventory, photographs, and listings for my Etsy shop. Here are some of the results!





Decorative Corgi Pillow in Magenta



Decorative Dachshund Pot Holder with Green Polka Dot Pattern

This last item has already been featured in a blog! Check it out here at Tails From The Dach Side!


I've also been working on promoting my shop, and part of that promotion includes designing and distributing business cards!


I'm still working on the "functional" aspect, and I know for a fact that it will expand past "accessories and home decor" (I already have a knitting pattern in the works), but it'll get me going!

Just a reminder, you can check out my Etsy shop at www.everythingrochelle.etsy.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Rochelle BaRoss is currently livin' the dream in Brooklyn, working as a Cold Weather Accessory Designer and dabbling in her love of all things illustration and design in her spare time.